Vision, Ethos and Values
Inspiring children through creativity, challenge and confidence
To provide a nurturing, inclusive and inspiring learning environment which develops happy, confident children and ignites their passion for learning.
RESPECT – HAPPINESS – RESILIENCE
Through our vision, we aim to enable our pupils to:
- Love learning new things, feel ready for the future and want to keep on learning
- Know what it feels like to be good at something and have achieved their very best
- Understand just how incredible they are, believe in themselves and have the confidence and resilience to follow their dreams
- Continue to grow healthy and strong and understand how to look after their body and mind
- Believe in a growth mindset, with the resilience to make mistakes and learn from them
- Have known friendship and learned how to get along well with other people
- Feel part of their community, proud of our school and inspired to make a difference.