From 1st July 2020 Westende Junior School became an academy school within a Multi Academy Trust (The Circle Trust)
The Trustees of the Circle Trust became the Admissions Authority for the school.
- The Circle Trust admissions policy – please click here
- Admission arrangements 2019 – 2020 – please click here
- Admission arrangements 2020 – 2021 – please click here
- Admission arrangements 2021 – 2022 – please click here
- The Circle Trust Supplementary Social and Medical Information Form - please click here
- Consultation on proposed Admission Arrangements for Westende Junior School for entry into Year 3 from September 2022 - please click here
- Proposed Admission arrangements for Westende Junior School Academic year 2022-23 - please click here
Admissions for Junior School
Admissions for Junior School entry for 2020 – 2021 need to be made to your home local authority. Please contact your home local authority for further information on how and when to do this.
The link to Wokingham Local Authority can be found here http://www.wokingham.gov.uk/schools-and-education/school-admissions/
If your application is for a child who has a medical or social need please complete this additional form – please click here
To apply for a place outside the normal Junior School admissions round, applications should be made directly to The Circle Trust.
Please complete the form below and return to The Circle Trust by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address given on the form.
To download the Westende Junior In-Year Admissions form – please click here
If you have received a refusal of a school place and wish to lodge an appeal, please follow the link for further information.
If you have any queries about admissions to WestendeJunior School, please send an email to email@example.com
How to Apply To The Acorns
All applications for The Acorns will be through Wokingham Borough Council Education, Health and Care Panel as the admissions authority. If appropriate The Acorns will be named in a young person’s Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) as their specialist provision. With regret, students who do not have The Acorns named on their EHCP will not have access to this specialist provision.