(Click on 'Newsletters' on the drop-down menu to see our fortnightly newsletters)
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Schools told not to dismiss sexual harassment 'as banter'
The Women and Equalities Committee said new guidance was a "belated step in the right direction".
- Ofsted chief Amanda Spielman receives 'venomous' threats
They came from "a mixture of Islamic extremists and the hard left", she says.
- Primary league tables: Special-needs pupils struggle with new tests
Primary school league tables show pupils with special needs are dropping further behind their classm…
- Disabled school transport cuts prompt safety fears
Parents of disabled children raise safety fears over potential cuts to specialist school transport.
- Parents giving children alcohol too young, researchers say
Giving youngsters too many takeaways is also criticised as a health risk by the researchers.