(Click on 'Newsletters' on the drop-down menu to see our fortnightly newsletters)
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- 'I felt so low, I couldn't see a way out'
A record number of children seek help from Childline over suicidal thoughts and feelings.
- It was change sex or die - transgender girl
Ellen - one of the first primary school children to transition in the UK - lets readers into her inn…
- 'Stop pupils in Wales taking early GCSEs'
Too many pupils are taking GCSEs early, with pressure on schools a factor, says the exams regulator.
- Meet the UK's oldest university students
In your 70s and 80s? Time to start university, say the second-chance students.
- Disabled children hate crime reports increasing
Families with disabled children describe being abused online and in the street.