(Click on 'Newsletters' on the drop-down menu to see our fortnightly newsletters)
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- 'Schools should have consistent policy on phones'
Pupils in schools where phones are banned like being free of the associated pressures, says England'…
- Hampshire play centre to close as 'children too noisy'
The owners say they will have to leave after complaints from businesses below the role play centre.
- 'Hundreds of pupils spend week in school isolation booths'
More than 200 children spent five consecutive days in an isolation booth in English schools, the BBC…
- 'Controversial' ideas to be given outlet
A new journal will allow academics to publish controversial articles under a pseudonym.
- Bullying: Children point finger at adults
Four out of 10 children aged 11-16 say they have seen adults bullying each other in the past six mon…